User avatar

Adnamarine

Adnamarine

  • YWS Journal Re: Sales Data

    **If you did that, you'd easily (and quickly!) surpass 1000. Just saying ;)

    Jan 12, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS [Evil] Scavenger Hunt 2015

    Oh shoot...I only have four days...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • YWS Journal Re: Journal Editors Page

    Correct

    Nov 26, 2015
  • YWS Journal Re: Copy Editors and Update

    I know a lot of people volunteered to do copy editing, but I'm happy to help if you end up short-handed. edit: Just noticed the PM part haha.

    Oct 9, 2015
  • YWS Journal Re: Journal Admin Area Is Now Closed

    Isn't the cost primarily in the printing? Maybe I'm wrong. If it was only online would there be potential? I realize there is still the work aspect, but with a ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • YWS Journal Re: Journal Admin Area Is Now Closed

    I miss it already. I know that this is a huge process--as we've all witnessed, and Nate and the copy editors the process isn't half over. That being said... Nate ...

    Apr 21, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cup II

    @PenguinAttack I did almost as many as you! And having 2 full time jobs and being sick? I don't know what possessed me to enter quite honestly haha. Other than ...

    Mar 14, 2015
  • YWS Journal Re: How to review journal entries

    Elinor, look at Nate's last comment.

    Mar 5, 2015
  • YWS Journal Re: How to review journal entries

    @Nate, sorry to bombard you but A Bad Day to have this Colour Blood has their full name, and full address, and phone number...

    Feb 21, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cup II

    Can you clarify the exact start and end times? You mentioned the cutoff for joining, but not when we should begin and end.

    Feb 20, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Cup II

    I haven't reviewed in ages, but, Firestarter calls. I'm in.

    Feb 20, 2015
  • YWS Journal Re: How to review journal entries

    I tried accessing submissions from my phone, but whenever I would click on one, it took me to a different section, like the About section or Guidelines. Can we not ...

    Feb 15, 2015
  • YWS Journal Re: Articles

    Lauren, I think that would be really interesting, either the one topic or the "things I learned in grad school." I say go for it. I'd love to read that.

    Feb 14, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: December Art & Photo Contest!

    @Lumi So just to clarify: Every picture is being judged based on all 3. OR there are 3 possible categories, and we pick one. Because I thought the initial post ...

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: An Ounce of Home

    @Audy but remembering that could be good in one of two ways: either you're homesick and it makes you upset to remember so you stop being homesick, or it suddenly ...

    Jun 28, 2014


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee