User avatar

Adeera

  • Art & Photography Re: My First Photos! :}

    numbers 9 and 2 are absolutely BRILLIANT!! great job keep it up!!

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Party Like A Zombie

    yeah so this made me laugh it's very clever my only problems are the same ones little princess pointed out so i'm not gonna nitpick but honestly i'm not much ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Amber

    Amber I've had friends before I know that it's true but I've never had a friend like that a friend that's just like you. You're more like a sister than ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    aww thanks ! i really like the first one myself it really says a lot about my life and home. :) haha yeah i do actually model for my friends ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ultraviolet's utopia of ultimate evaluations (Closed)

    oh i just saw one of your reviews and your link. hmmm, just a little nervous. but no I'm all for change if it makes me better. and I'm not ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ultraviolet's utopia of ultimate evaluations (Closed)

    that's wonderful! i'm really grateful to you. and i'm not in a hurry so you just take as long as you need. thanks!!!

    Jul 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ultraviolet's utopia of ultimate evaluations (Closed)

    well you are welcome to do any that you want but I'm currently putting emphasis on my story "whispered strength" thank girl!!

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: alternate beginnings

    ALTERNATE BEGINNINGS 2. “Second star to the right and straight on till morning!” the little kid on the stage shouted out his lines as if he was desperate for the ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: ultraviolet's utopia of ultimate evaluations (Closed)

    HIIIIII person with the cool avatar anyway i heard a rumor that you like reviewing stuffz and i was wondering could you review my stuffs and tear it to pieces ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    hello darlin' girl, it's the naive homeschooler haha ;) anyway do you think you could kinda sorta, maybe, i don't know REVIEW MY WORK!!! PLEASE!! goodness knows i need it ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wings of Concrete

    Very nice poem :!: I quite enjoyed reading this. The wording you had, the flow, the rhymes, they all just made this poem great :D I really hope to read ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Impossible Understanding

    hmm i like it, makes you think.

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Three Letters

    oh my word that is sooo cute!!

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Girl With The Cheetah Mark(Ch.1)

    well girlie here are my thoughts the firsts part was VERY confusing and i think i know why, i do this sometimes too i get really excited about the story ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Richard

    Thanks!

    Jul 17, 2010


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"