User avatar

Adeera

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 3)

    HEY! sorry it took me so freaking long to read this but here i am!! anyway. so i only noticed a few problems that i could help with. 1: i ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Seven Reasons Why Men are Better than Women

    dude this is hilarious!! i love it!

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You're Perfect

    aww i really liked this! its sweet and it reads so easily that i found my self not even really reading it but more like it was reading it's self ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Tribute to someone I will never meet

    Tribute to someone I will never meet October 24, 2010 When you purchase a new shirt it usually has sewn in the collar a tag which has instruction on how ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Towers

    oooh wow very nice job here I liked it a lot. avery once in a while i owuld get a little confused about some bits but eventually i worked through ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: long road to my heart

    hello I'm gonna review for ya' today. Blue = great how it is Red = didn't make sense try re- writing a little Green = extra super-duper liked this Orange ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The New Begining

    OOHH very nice i really like this you did a great job. haha funny tid bit of information it made me laugh when it said "it was Kyle" lol I'm ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remember That Night?

    I like this. it makes a person think . . . well it made me think . . . I really like the ending how you just kinda left that ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Halo And Me

    Halo And Me. “Do you know what your goat did?” I adopted the look of an innocent sibling getting reprimanded by her big brother “Got hungry?” I replied meekly “It ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil on white paper <3

    hay thanks Abby i never really thought about coloring them in . . . hmm i'll try that. thanks ! ~Adeera

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter Fireworks

    oh my word, that is so heart warming and cute. i got such a happy safe feeling from this poem, it's so sweet. it flowed really well and was easy ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Ferris wheel

    beautiful job right here! you always have the most amazing poems. I really like this one. keep me posted! ~ Adeera

    Sep 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers I know you see them all the time

    flowers and pretty things i found while camping

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Amber

    Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blue Flames and Bloodshot Eyes (Chapter 2)

    hello again!! down to business! I'm gonna have some fun with color if ya' don't mind [color=#BF00BF]W00TN3SS!! [/color] "After a lengthy lecture by Shirley that it no one would pay ...

    Aug 10, 2010


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red