User avatar

Addie

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Not for horses. About me. Sort of.

    Areida, you are so annoying. Not really. *Gives you the Addie Avvie look*. I'll be active, Ari, very active. *Hops up and down really fast*. See? Yes, essays do rock, ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Not for horses. About me. Sort of.

    Thank you! You are all so kind. I'm not so much of a fiction writer as Ari, and I'm not really considering writing as a career. I usually stick to ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Not for horses. About me. Sort of.

    I'm supposed to type something. So says the wise and wonderful *coughcough* Ari. This is not a good day to join a site, because I am in a very sarcastic ...

    Apr 4, 2006


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf