User avatar

AddictionToFiction

  • Lounge, The Re: Illustrators?

    I think I've already got an artist from deviantART, but thanks anyway :)

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Illustrators?

    I was told to post this here, so here I am posting! Okay, so I'm looking for an artist to illustrait my children's novel, which is my midterm/final exam. My ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    thanks, I love it! It's perfect for me! Thank you times infinity! :D

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Well, I started YWS in December of '09, and thus far, I really enjoy it. So far I think I'm better at reviewing than actually writing. :P Everyone here has ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    I'd love one! Preferred Name to use: Harley Favourite Colours: dark blue, dark green, dark purple, dark brown Hobbies: writing, reading, listening to music, playing games, dreaming Favourite Books or ...

    Dec 5, 2009


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown