User avatar

AddictionToFiction

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peace, Love, and California

    I'm doing this as I go, so maybe I'll get more done right! :) Coming here, you had a focus, like for me it was painting and sketching, but you ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peace, Love, and California

    Hey again Carlito. Another review for you! :) Okay, here are a few things I've noticed. It was a strange feeling knowing you wouldn't be seeing any of your friends ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Children Of Mana - Ch. 1

    I loved it! I only found a few mistakes, like when Marie said “But I must say you are a very weird. A very weird what? A very weird one? ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Thanks for the link Elinor, I think I've figured it out now! :) In answer to your questions, Selene, let me think... my inspiration comes from wacky dreams, and songs, ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    thanks, I love it! It's perfect for me! Thank you times infinity! :D

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A howl in darkness (Prologue)

    I liked it for the most part. In the beginning, I was really confused. I though Karishma and Nisha were humans. Then all of a sudden they were some kind ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Well, I started YWS in December of '09, and thus far, I really enjoy it. So far I think I'm better at reviewing than actually writing. :P Everyone here has ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Own Room Plate :)

    I'd love one! Preferred Name to use: Harley Favourite Colours: dark blue, dark green, dark purple, dark brown Hobbies: writing, reading, listening to music, playing games, dreaming Favourite Books or ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Addict here!

    Hey guys, I'm AddicitontoFiction. I've done a few reviews, but I'm still trying to figure out how to post my own stuff. It seems pretty much the same, so I ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Acrobat Team - temp title - ch.1

    Brace yourself, this could take a few minutes! I'm not usually into this kind of stuff, but this one was very interesting, so I have a lot to say. Hope ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: I've discoverd something kind of bad...

    I agree with all the previous reviewers, but unlike Jasmine, I think you have to lead your characters... at least at first. When first creating a character, they're timid and ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A lifeless secret - prologue

    I'm very confused! To say the least, it was interesting, but I was immensely confused throughout the entire thing. You have to use slightly more common words, words normal teens ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A land away from home

    Okay, it failed the first time I tried, so this will be less nit-picky, which can either be a good thing, or a bad thing. I'll sum this up in ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Hunter - Prologue: His Prey

    Besides everything Jenthura said, here's what I think: I'm a bit confused as to the plot/point of the story. Usually a prologue gives at least SOME explanation as to what ...

    Dec 2, 2009


News is not a game show. You don't win a car if you happen to be right.
— John Oliver