User avatar

AddictionToFiction

  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Wait, RedBird, I'm a little lost. Alternate timeline...? What's changing about it? Oh, and I'm so in again by the way! *goes to retrieve profile* Name: Calli Poole Gender: Female ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Saviors DT

    If Silversun doesn't post anymore, it could be so much fun! It'll be hilarious to order you peoples around, Firestalker! :lol:

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dichotomized chapter 2

    Okay, here’s that review, as requested :) sorry it took so long! My life’s been kinda hectic lately, so now’s the only chance I’ve got to review :) (I hope ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Black Path

    **I need help! I'm auditioning for a writing school I really want to enter, and I have to make a portfolio, and I plan to put this in it. So ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Calli I groaned and grabbed my head. Sitting up and blinking to clear my vision, I instinctively reached for my knife, only to remember giving it to Daniel and then ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **I didn't think it was Calli who jumped Azul, but okey-dokey. guess I'll go with it :lol: * Calli I lurched forward just in time to grab Burns' shoulder and ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Saviors DT

    I can take Silversun's character if you want. I'm not really a commander-y type person, but it could be fun to order people around. :P

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 2

    Okay, the first time I tried to do this, my dad decided it would be fun to mess around with the Internet, so the whole thing got deleted. Well, here's ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **someone PM Chirantha and Silversun! Get them to post! And if you (whoever you are) don't, I will! :P** *By the way, shouldn't this part be on the DT? Just ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires-Part 9

    Hey forgottenfallen! Sorry about slacking off and not getting around to reviewing your stuff. :( But, I guess doing them out of order will just have to work :P Anyway, ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Sorry it took me so long to post. My computer was being a pain, and I've been really busy. But anyway, here's my post* Calli I cocked my head. I ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Calli This was ridiculous. There had been tricks, mutants and earthquakes, and yet we hadn't attacked yet. I couldn't take it any longer. Unscrewing the cap on the canteen the ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Calli I snarled when the female mutant vanished. They can't just get away with a stunt like that! I thought angrily, my fingers balling into fists. Already, a small, very ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Santa Tournament

    I'm not sure whether to put it in Historical Fiction or what, but it'll go here for now I guess. Well, this was for a contest that ends today in... ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do you write?

    I basically write whatever plot pops into my head--and that's a bunch ! I have dozens of unfinished stories because of it, but that's mainly because my style keeps changing, ...

    Jan 6, 2010


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester