User avatar

Addawen19

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Seven - A Twilight Fanfic

    Ahh...I totally got it now, thanks =) makes perfect sense! You know I sometimes feel sorry for Jazz, alot is thrust on him, poor guy.

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Seven - A Twilight Fanfic

    Yea, those alterations sound good. One question, and you might have explained this in the other six posts, but, why is Edward so angry and mean towards Aimee, I mean ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Three & 1

    Ok, I really don't know how this will pan out, it sorta just came to me one night, I didn't describe my characters as much because I have been told ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Boxing

    Oh this was so refreshing! Who would have though that boxing could be this entertaining to read? I watched it, and was nearly bored to tears, but this my friend ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Behind The Looking Glass: The Awakening (Chapter 1)

    This was cool, can't wait to see what happens next, totally wonders why April couldn't hear his thoughts when he had caught her, makes me think.."Ooo! What kinda characters will ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tarzan Boy Chapter 1

    This was good, interesting, but good. To be honest, I didn't get why this was called "Tarzan Boy" did you just pick the name out of a hat or what? ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Break Up: The Percfect Guy

    This was very cute, I enjoyed it. Most everything has been said, you get in trouble for not describing your characters enough and I get in trouble for over describing ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Seven - A Twilight Fanfic

    What I meant was, I didn't like seeing them so bent outta shape over this girl that suddenly appeared, it was likt at times that Carlisle and Esme loved Aimee ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Happy Memories

    This was wonderfully cute, made me remember myself being put on a leash in big crowds, only I think the leash was actually for kids...other then my random out burst ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Glimmer Part 2

    “I think she's coming around.” I heard someone whisper. “Is she alright?” another one asked. “She did hit her head pretty hard, I think the floor cracked.” “She'll be fine, ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight : The real story

    This was interesting, a very different take on Twlight. I like that you made this so different, that you made it your own. But, it was too bitter.

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Bella's 30th Birthday

    This was GREAT! I loved finding out what would have happened if Bella never married Edward, I can't believe she ended up with Mike, it must have been a pity ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part Seven - A Twilight Fanfic

    Lot's of crying, I thought vampires couldn't cry. In the end I thought the whole seven parts were ok, part one was my favorite. The rest just went by too ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part One - A Twilight Fanfic [POLL]

    This was wonderful, I love Twilight, and to read something totally different, was refreshing, I loved the idea of Edward having a sister, finally another girl in his life to ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Luminescence: Part One - A Twilight Fanfic [POLL]

    This was wonderful, I love Twilight, and to read something totally different, was refreshing, I loved the idea of Edward having a sister, finally another girl in his life to ...

    Sep 25, 2009


We are dreamers, you and I.
— Leya