User avatar

Addawen19

  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Prolouge

    Hey, I liked this very much! But I don't get where everyone is getting the name Jacob, is it in the other two chapters? Because I haven't seen it here ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tongue tied and Silly. (Andre & Starling)

    So, at first I posted their break up, and now I'm posting their before, doesn't really make sense. Please be nice, my only wish. Andre jumped out of his rental ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Flying False Colors (1)

    This was mighty nice, loved how you kept to the same dialogue the pirates used. A woman for a captain! I love that idea! I always thought there should be ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Birthing Complications

    I loved it! It was delightful, how you brought Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland, it was so nice, such a nice poem. I do have to admit that the ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Smile - ch.1 - first timer!!

    Wow, that was really long, and as everyone else has told you that not many people want to read something that long, I've done it before and didn't get that ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kate v. Zane

    Aw, wow, so sad! I really felt what Kate was feeling, good name by the way. She's on the verge of getting on her knees and begging for him to ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Drowning. After the break up.

    Thanks guys so much! I never gotten this much positive feedback from a story of mine ever! Thank you for pointing out my errors, I know my grammar sucks badly, ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Drowning. After the break up.

    Ashlee Donovan caught Andre by his sleeve, she was huffing and puffing like she had just finished running a race. “Oh Andre!” she gasped trying to catch her breath. “I'm ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lottie (No Definite Title Yet; PG-13 for Swearing)

    Aw, poor thing, I know how she feels. It sucks sitting around while everyone else and their mother hook up. But anyways I liked it, alot. You say your not ...

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [3x1] *edited*

    Hey! Ok, I still really like the name Levi, that's a total plus. I like the story so far, the whole Keepers, thing is very different, in a good way. ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Behind Coffee Colored Lashes

    Oh! I love, love, loved this!! The sunlight idea, was brilliant. Sounds like something I would do myself. This story in its self is so innocent, and pure, it was ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: What He Came For (chapter one)

    This was good, everything was pretty much said. I like the suspense, I'm one for a book that makes me think "Dun dun Duuun!" you know those notes or keys, ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glimmer 2.0

    OK, so I've posted some of Glimmer before, and you guys left me good comments and critiques and I believe I've fixed them, and now here's the entire first and ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shrive: Prologue

    Lovely. Is it going to be a horror story? If so it sounds like a good scary one. OK, I want to know what happens to the house, does anyone ...

    Oct 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Love the sinner

    Whoa...man, just whoa. In a good way, though. I did think that this was going to be another vampire story, and the thought continued with, 'Seriously, more vampires?' But as ...

    Oct 6, 2009


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling