User avatar

Addawen19

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Finish Line

    This is too cute! It was so simple, but simple is sometimes better, no crazy plots or dialoge, it was just satisfying. I loved the new shoes and diamond ring ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e Bella (Lex & Cassie) chap 1

    Ok! This is my latest work, its on Vampires and yes I know everyone is doing something on Vamps, but I thought I would just try my hand at it, ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [7]

    I love it, so what if the kiss was a lil cliche! It was sweet and innocent, I really hope Nick doesn't think of Vicks as a replacement for his ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Werewolves/vampire capter 4

    Now it's getting good, not that the first three chapters weren't good, they were just fine. But now we're getting into the vampires, which is my favorite of all time, ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chessa & Aidenn

    It's been a while since I have posted anything from my Glimmer book, I have been fixing and retouching things, and this is my newly written stuff, so please as ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [5]

    Pink, you always deliver, I love reading everything you do, Thorns & Roses, Keepers. I just love it all!! Bravo! I can't wait for the next thorns and roses, I ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A modern romance?

    Wow, this is pretty interesting, but in a good way. And please don't be offended when I say this, but it was sick in a good way, really sick. Just ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels And Vampires-Part 4

    This is very interesting, but i like it. At first, I was a little, unsure. But it's grown on me, and I like it. But I totally knew that she ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The last act of the Black Widow.

    I know it's extremely short, but as they say short and sweet. Please be brutal but kind, please and thank you. As I sit here at my desk, my fingers ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [6]

    This just keeps getting better and better, it's so original! I can't wait to hear more about the bad guy, keep it up! This is my favorite story on this ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [5]

    I absolutely love this! just love, love, love!! I haven't found a single thing wrong with any of the chapters, it has everything I want in a book, and more. ...

    Nov 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampire's Story Chp.6

    Ok, like whoa and no, just whoa and no. I'm going to be harsh, and I really don't like being mean but...common! What the heck, what was the entire 5 ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Coming to terms. (Glimmer)

    My fingers scraped against skin, as I literally tried clawing myself back towards the light. “Aidenn!” I cried out, slipping faster. I felt myself being lifted up and air quickly ...

    Nov 12, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Chp.4

    Ok, I've read all of it the Prologue, the first chapter etc, etc. And I'm sorry to say, but I'm going to be harsh. The Prologue was great, just what ...

    Nov 7, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story Chp.1

    Whoa, you really switched views on this one, slightly confusing. But that's ok because, we all have so many thoughts running around our heads, that when we're writing about one ...

    Nov 7, 2009


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos