User avatar

Addawen19

  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e Bella (My vamp book)

    OK this is like the third part in my vampire novella, it's not a chapter but a part, please comment, I would really really appreciate it. Thanks! I left the ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Spirit Vampire - Chapter Three

    It's good, but all three chapters are so short, and in all reality I don't know anything really about Ally. Why does she dislike everyone around her? Your writing is ...

    May 18, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e Bella (chapter 1 part 2)

    [u]Ok guys, here's the second part of my vampire romance, I know it starts out slow, but bare with me it gets better, critique's are always welcome thanks! [/u] Taking ...

    Apr 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Greatest Matchmaking Challenge Ever: Ch. 5 (new!)

    Oh my word, this is adorable!! My favorite chapter to date, I love the sparks that fly between them, it's perfect! And Jean, Ooo, he's so bad, but in a ...

    Apr 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Drained {Chapter One}

    I love it, I don't know why everyone else is saying such negative things, vampire stories are the IT thing now, even I myself have stuck my finger in that ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mistress:Prologue (rated 18+ explicit scenes)

    Wow, this is really good! It kinda reminds me of this one Barbara Cartland book, which is a good thing because she is an excellent writer. Though I do have ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e Bella (chapter one, part 1 Friar Tuck & a Bruski)

    Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. I'll post more soon!! And abake, I don't mind that you were so critical, that's what I asked for right? Critique's. Thank you again.

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e Bella (chapter one, part 1 Friar Tuck & a Bruski)

    OK, this is my first chapter of my vampire romance story, I've gotten great feed back from my other posts on this and I hope you guys will grant me ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Greatest Matchmaking Challenge Ever: Ch. 2

    I love this! Seriously, I love the idea of the prince being a bad ass, pardon my French, it's a cute idea. Now, it looks like everyone has given you ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taste Of My Enemy. Chapter Two.

    I like it! The first paragraph in italics, is rough and hard in a good way. I like how it's right in your face with the romance part. Now, I ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e bella (Lex & Cassie) chap 2

    Hi, yea I know it didn't make sense, because the first chapter I posted didn't have a title because I couldn't think of one, so go read the first chap ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e bella (Lex & Cassie) chap 2

    OK! First, I will tell you all why I have finally after much frustration picked the title for this book, 'La Luna e Bella' it's Italian for The moon is ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jessie's Kiss

    Wow, this was sad, it was good but so sad. Ha, that's all I can say really, that it was good but it was sad, sad as in what happened ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Kitchen Wars

    Hey Pink! Well you always deliver, and for that I am thankful. I love the idea of a love interest in the kitchen, I love cooking myself. I hate to ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e Bella (Lex & Cassie) chap 1

    Thank you everyone! This is like the most positive feedback I have ever gotten from one of my stories it is most appreciative!! I thank you so much, I will ...

    Feb 24, 2010


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix