User avatar

Addawen19

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Thorns & Roses [1.1]

    Hey Pink, Two times in one night, I must be feeling generous, kidding. You know, I comment more on your writings than anyone else's, their just so good, can't help ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [17]

    Hey Pink! As ever you have delivered with Taboo, I am thoroughly pleased with it, congrats. I really don't have an nitpicks, or grammar issues, but you hardly ever have ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Boys Next Door Chapter One

    Hey FictionFanatic, This was really really good, I totally enjoyed reading it! I can't wait to read more. I only found a few problems, One: when a new person talks ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Locke and Keye

    Hey guys, this is just something that I'm palying with. I put it in the fantasy forum because it does turn into a fantasy novel, but it's just a little ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: We Are Forever Lovers-Chapter One

    Hey Pota, This was pretty good, one of the nicest Twilight fanfictions I've read in awhile, I would give you a longer critque, but I can barely keep my eyes ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The List *More**

    Hey Nike, This is great so mysterious, I can't wait to read more. I am super curious about the list of course, but the strange people in this girl's house, ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Romanov chap 1.2

    Hey guys, this is part two of the first chapter of The Romanov, please please please comment, this is my most favorite piece that I have ever written and I ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bad Girl, Good Liar

    Hey Wicked, This is a good start, I really enjoyed reading it. This is the first uhh...pole dancer...I've read on here and granted there are probably more, but I haven't ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Taboo [12]

    Hey Pink, Like always you deliver, I was so excited to read this chapter, although a little sad that it wasn't longer. I can't ever get enough of your writing, ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tormented -Chapter One.

    This was really good, I enjoyed it so much! I can't wait until your post more, your character is nicely developed, but my advice, don't take that mary-sue test survey ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Kat Anderson's Survival Guide to Vampires Introduction

    This is great, I love the idea of vamps being the official baddies, and not the other way around. This kinda reminds me of that movie Zombieland, which by the ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Romanov revised

    Thank you so much, this is the best post I have ever gotten on this piece of work, I so appreciate it, you don't know how much, haha, because I ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Romanov revised

    So I had originally posted this in the romance section thinking that later on I would eventually add some romance to this, but for now its mostly action here it ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Invisibles. Prologue (Revised)

    This is a complete mystery, and I love it. I want to know everything about this story, everything, the prologue wasn't enough, so I guess I'll have to read the ...

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Vampires Story: A New Begining Chp.1

    Hey Cassie, my name is Addawen and I'll be reviewing you today! First off you caught my attention right off the bat, mostly because I'm a sucker for vampire tales. ...

    Oct 6, 2010


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)