User avatar

Addawen19

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Out of the blue

    “It's gotta be her.” the man said to his friend as he finished off his drink. Staring at a woman across the crowded dance floor, she was surrounded by playboys, ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Maybe a kiss could save lives?

    Ok so this is my first time posting anything, so please critique me as harshly or as nicely as you like, please and thank you! “How man times do I ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Keeper: [1] *edited*

    Wow, this is good. At first look at this you see a girl hanging with her normal drunk boyfriend, and friends who are too in love with each other to ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Improved 1st chapter :) Lexie story X

    First off, I loved the first paragraph. It chaptured me, I wanted to know more, I wanted to read more. I personally like stories that are hard and scary, I ...

    Sep 14, 2009


Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.
— Elias Root Beadle