User avatar

Addawen19

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glimmer (revised)

    Ok, so i think I fixed everything, that needed to be fixed, thank for your comments,here is the new revised Glimmer with some added parts! I always knew I was ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: And I Never Said I Wanted Honesty

    Oh so sad! I agree with Night Owl, there is 't enough detail. But it's sad, why do love stories have to be so sad? It's good don't get me ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Hope - A mother's tale

    This was really sad, but in a good way because it tells people to never give up hope. Like the old saying 'Never give up, never surrender!' I liked it ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Virus - 1

    Hey, this was good, very good. It did remind me of I am Legend, but from a girl's point of view. But, what I want to know, is Cara the ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: How to save your life; prologue

    I liked it, it's different. But I kinda agree with Snoink, show me don't tell me. That's my critque to you, but really good job.

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Girl With Magic and Such (for Ellie's contest)

    I thought it was good, just got kinda tired of words repeating themselves. But other then that it was very creative, and enjoying. =)

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Facade (PG 13)

    This is my attempt at a murder mystery, be nit-picky, but not mean. Please and thank you! Working late that night, for a specific reason, Genevieve d'Allemagne was preparing herself ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The White Room (Warning: Graphic Imagery)

    I really enjoyed this, I would totally pick it up off the shelf of a book store, but what I want to know is "why?" Why is she getting all ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Character Name Help...

    Here are some names I pulled up over the net. Lulu Cordelia Dixie Celeste Portia Audrey Lily Camille Hope you find something to your liking, I know how hard it ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    Over 300 and that's not even counting the one's outside my room, let's just say that i have an addiction. Heh... a good one at that though.

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Looking Glass Curse

    This was good, scary good, but that's ok because I like scary and different, which that's what this was scary and different. You should give yourself a pat on the ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glimmer

    Thank you both, I am working on the things you said that needed to be fixed. I realize it doesn't sound like a "Fantasy" book yet. But I'll post something ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glimmer

    This is the first chapter of a three part series, it starts off kinda slow, sorry. I always knew I was different, just how different never hit me until now. ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Vampyres, Prt 5.

    I read all five chapters and thought them all good, I'm really glad that you brought some of the old remedies, on how to kill a vampire and the thing ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Chapter 1. Fire & Dark

    Wow...this was sad. I wanted to cry afterwards. It was dark, and scary, and full of despair. I don't think I could ever survive soemthing like that, losing my family, ...

    Sep 14, 2009


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley