Random avatar

AdamBH

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just hope

    Another day has come Has gone. Has past Like a miscarriage. I end before I even have begun. I'm like a failed sperm, Still whizzing Like a spinning top Slowing ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Other Re: Ivy Rose

    I agree with Warrior Princess, except that she thought of a lot more to say about it than I did! The only things I have to say is that the ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sometimes...

    I love the message of this poem but I agree with LastPaladin. I think you should completely rewrite this and add loads of figurative themes and stuff like that. Make ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sand is (1st and 2nd drafts included)

    I thought it was lovely and very clever. Loved the extended metaphor. One suggestion is that the line 'like a picture in the sand' sounds a little akward for some ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Opposites Attract

    I like this one a lot. I don't have any direct criticism, only I would have liked to hear a bit more detail. Why are you falling for her? Etc. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ugly Mirror, Pretty Mirror

    Ugly Mirror, Pretty Mirror, Haunting my life; One an elixir, The other a knife. Ugly Mirror, Pretty mirror, My dear love and fear; Pity only one of you Can ever ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Poison *Edited*

    People usually drink wine with meals, Rosé, white or red regardless, I take a swig of poison, but don't take salt, but arsanic. I love this bit, it's like harm ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Attention

    Loved it! I especially loved the end of the second to last stanza, it makes it so much sadder. I do think the rest of it is terribly much like ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wannabe Good Guy

    Thank you everyone for he reviews! So, this is my explanation about the background of the poem. It's about how there are so many females who hate men in this ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wannabe Good Guy

    Men. Men men men. What a filthy taste on your pristine lips. Your eyes look so cold, A warmth is hidden. But I see it when you talk to your ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Kisses

    Thank youuuuuuu :D The last stanza, force me to eat your throbbing body is like rape me in a twisted canniballistic way, and lets digest each other forever is like ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nothing More

    It's good. I think that having 'and more' at the end of each stanza is a little akward, although I can see why you have done it. I also think ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Scripts Re: The Boy Who Kissed My Hand: A Monologue

    This is very sweet, and smart too! I think it's amazing how you took such a cliché scenario and turned it into a very deep and meaningful monologue where we ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: If I Must Die

    I love it! The only thing I can say is that I'd love to know a bit more about the context of this; is it written from the perspective of ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black Kisses

    Paint your lips with a rich, coal black. Light the fire and let the blood flow. Cut my heart with your blunt love - We're not pretending this is right. ...

    Nov 21, 2010


Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton