Random avatar

AdamBH

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Handcuffs

    They think it's sexy, I agree, I guess. It's our nice game where you tie me to you and I will run away with you, to seek wood that can ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Believer

    I agree with Kimalane on the nit-picks. I think it's MUCH better now :D. However, I think there's a sort of message and it's repeated in different ways throughout the ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Friends letter

    I like your concept, but as I have said several times today already, use imagery and make it shorter. It seems like you are droning on a little too much ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Prince

    I don't understand what you mean to put as the message of this poem. I think it's interesting how you seem to blend in reality with fiction. Why are you ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The last Friendship Call

    I love your poem, but i think you could definitely use some imagery to make it more emotional. Then we'll talk XD. But your technique is very good, in my ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life's Empty Path

    I think you need first of all to make the syllable count regular on each line - that would make it sound a million times better, and you can do ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Earthquake

    I don't really understand what the message of this poem is. You describe an earthquake quite at face value, and then the last line begins to be emotional, but the ...

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rain

    Hi there :). Thank you for the review ^^. The 'alack' is actually there to fill the iambic pentameter and it sort of provides a jarring break between 'love' and ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Rain

    She slides along the spurting stream of life, She sticks out like a small, skewed, kissing-nose. She strikes me on the hands and smooth-skinned chest Where I have sinned - ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That is the way

    You didn't show me his cuts on your back, But I saw them when I made love to you. You came to me, for me to drink your tears And ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Frigid Night

    I like this poem very much! I thought that the repeated stanza was a little bit off-throwing, and so was the change of rhythm in the end. Overall, very nice, ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Let the Fire Die

    Ooooh blueberry pieee :O (Just a quick reply to your message before I start, Tatiana is my favouritre character too along with Hanna. XD The Tatiana-Hanna subplot is also my ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Other Re: Why Do You Love Me?

    Love it! I love how it shows how opposites can attract. I think so many people don't get that. Wonderful job!

    Dec 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Girl With Green Eyes - Chapter 1

    DID YOU ALL READ THE PROLOGUE FIRST?????? And also, sorry about the pragaraphing. I did paragraph it in my word document but it was only by indenting, so it didn't ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Girl With Green Eyes - Chapter 1

    CHAPTER 1 Rachel's father had been half Russian, half Japanese, and he died when she was four. He was hit by a car crossing the road, but Rachel likes to ...

    Dec 21, 2010


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak