-
Re: Dark Turning Chapter One : Children
Hi! love your first chapter. you grab the readers' attention by starting the book in the middle which makes the reader have a slight sense of confusion, but also sparks ...
Dec 13, 2011 -
Re: Anger Brings Blood
thank you! I didn't like the "world is evil" line either so I changed it. you coments were helpful, and again: thank you dasiamari!
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: A Minor Apocalypse
It was a good start, and a cool concept, but I think you could of done something a little more interesting. Your story had amazing potential, but by the end ...
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: Anger Brings Blood
Anger brings blood Rage hides our tears The heart knows our sorrows Hate lives in fear. This world is darkness As black as our hearts Life is the killer We've ...
Dec 12, 2011 -
Re: The Doll On The Shelf
wow... that was beautiful. Your writing style flows nicly, and would speak to many young women after a harsh break-up, because it came from the heart of someone who Knows ...
Dec 12, 2011
