User avatar

Acid_Fairy

  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    I think they do. exist i mean! I know call me crazy! i don't beleive in the ones you see in like horror films etc but like say if someone ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    well i think of it as that if they were made legal then at the end of the day its your choice. people know what effect it has and what ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: critics wanted

    um...wasn't really sure where to put this-but i wondering if a few more people would critic some of my work? there are a few where only like one person has ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Word Game

    errr....old one replybe flower or pink flower???

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Everyone's Doing It

    fool is right-only do it if you know 100% that it's with the right person and that YOU are ready. i guess it's kinda important-but no so much so that ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: divorce

    my parents have been divorced as long as i can remember. it's tough. you just have to grit you're teeth and bear it. one thing that i haven't ever really ...

    May 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    ooohhhhh...um i think friends, the simpsons, will and grace, and all the reality tv from the uk but The O.C, One Tree Hill and Everwood are climbing the charts.

    May 2, 2005


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered