User avatar

Acid_Fairy

  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    amazing! there's so much detail! i wish i could draw like that!!! really really cool!

    Nov 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: This is who i am

    i loved the ending! it was really great, but i didn't like the end rest so didn't seem to...erm..match (can't think of a better work) the ending somehow but i ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    Here’s for all those times I wish I never gave a damn! I wish I never cared Because you’re not worth a second chance You left me alone You didn’t ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    arvandor- don't be so patronizing!!! 8/10- i like it!...dunno y!

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    I think they do. exist i mean! I know call me crazy! i don't beleive in the ones you see in like horror films etc but like say if someone ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    reminds me of something... and it's a good way!

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Drugs

    well i think of it as that if they were made legal then at the end of the day its your choice. people know what effect it has and what ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Was Only Love

    i really liked it! it was confusing but i guess thats part of what made it so good! i really like the end bit about slipping through her grip because ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of the past- part 1

    ok i havent beenon here in ages cos our computer broke. yeah i get the point of the porch on fire thong- i need to do something with that. the ...

    Aug 29, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shadows of the past- part 1

    PROLOGUE It had always been there for as long as I could remember. Frail, yellowing lace hung limply at odd angles at every window. Nothing had ever been done to ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • General Articles Re: autobiography- part 1

    PROLOGUE It all happened way beofre i can remeber. I guess if i could rember that farback, none of it would have made sense anyway. I must have been about ...

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Are You Being Logged Out?

    ok forget my comment- i just forgot the underscore in my name :oops: sorry!

    Jun 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Daddy's girl

    thanks guys! your points really helped!

    Jun 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reruns

    i dunno if it was just me but i think maybe you overdid the swearing. it helps to bring out the character and all that but if it was me ...

    Jun 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: God's tears...

    When I was little I used to think the clouds were big balls of cotton wool that god put in the sky. I thought that rain was God’s tears. I ...

    Jun 14, 2005


Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass