-
Re: Walk Away
it's supposed to be her dad- i tried to make that seem obviouse without sayin that it was her dad....needless to say i did a very bad job of it!
Feb 27, 2006 -
Re: Walk Away
I'm standing here looking at you. I should know you so well. I should be able to glance at you and know everything about you. But I don't. I'm standing ...
Feb 26, 2006 -
Re: Fiona: part 1
ok i already wrote all of the rest- but i thought that people wouldn't beable to be bothered readin like the whole thing in one go so split it... ne ...
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: Scarlotte
it's not awful at all, it was really good! i really liked this bit- it's so true to what teenagers feel like! So these are my teenage years? With nothing ...
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: Fiona: part 1
‘ Hey Kelly, can you get me a dohnut from the canteen? I have to go and speak to Miss brown really quickly.’ Kelly nods. ‘Yeah sure!’ I drop 2 ...
Nov 26, 2005 -
Re: Just Another Fake
i really thought it was fantastic!!! i agree with black daisy that part is amazing!i wish i could write stuff like that! the images you came up with were really ...
Nov 24, 2005 -
Re: Serendipity.
wow! just wow! lol i really really loved it! i agree with jennafina! that stanza really is brilliant! i also loved 'she looks at the sky and puts it back ...
Nov 24, 2005 -
Re: Judgment Day
yeah, the only thing i didn't like was the fact that it rymed in some places and not in others! but i liked some of the images! good job!
Nov 24, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
tooth-fairy
Nov 24, 2005 -
Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale
i really hate it when no-one comments so i will- this probably wont be very helpful-but anyways... i really like it, although i didn't understand most of it (lots of ...
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: X-mas present - thanks!
this is a really great idea for a present! id love to get something like this!!! i loved this part If you were just a storyteller, that would be one ...
Nov 19, 2005 -
Re: A life for a life- edited
im not sure how to get upsidedown exclamation marks an question marks so i just did a normal one at the the bigining- i suppose i could try and do ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Lost
i was writing it really quickly on microsoft word, and it had lots of 'u's in it cos i didnt want to forget what i wanted to write an then ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: A life for a life- edited
ok sorry it's supposed to be 'Dad walks out of the kitchen. I turn and say 'hi', trying to force a rare smile. '
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: A life for a life- edited
'Hi mum! I'm home!' I walk in and flop down on the sofa. we went through the same routine. Dad walks out out of the kitchen and I say 'hi' ...
Nov 16, 2005
