User avatar

Acid_Fairy

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Walk Away

    it's supposed to be her dad- i tried to make that seem obviouse without sayin that it was her dad....needless to say i did a very bad job of it!

    Feb 27, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Walk Away

    I'm standing here looking at you. I should know you so well. I should be able to glance at you and know everything about you. But I don't. I'm standing ...

    Feb 26, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fiona: part 1

    ok i already wrote all of the rest- but i thought that people wouldn't beable to be bothered readin like the whole thing in one go so split it... ne ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scarlotte

    it's not awful at all, it was really good! i really liked this bit- it's so true to what teenagers feel like! So these are my teenage years? With nothing ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fiona: part 1

    ‘ Hey Kelly, can you get me a dohnut from the canteen? I have to go and speak to Miss brown really quickly.’ Kelly nods. ‘Yeah sure!’ I drop 2 ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Another Fake

    i really thought it was fantastic!!! i agree with black daisy that part is amazing!i wish i could write stuff like that! the images you came up with were really ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Serendipity.

    wow! just wow! lol i really really loved it! i agree with jennafina! that stanza really is brilliant! i also loved 'she looks at the sky and puts it back ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Judgment Day

    yeah, the only thing i didn't like was the fact that it rymed in some places and not in others! but i liked some of the images! good job!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    tooth-fairy

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Short Story Entitled: A Beggar's Tale

    i really hate it when no-one comments so i will- this probably wont be very helpful-but anyways... i really like it, although i didn't understand most of it (lots of ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • General Articles Re: X-mas present - thanks!

    this is a really great idea for a present! id love to get something like this!!! i loved this part If you were just a storyteller, that would be one ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A life for a life- edited

    im not sure how to get upsidedown exclamation marks an question marks so i just did a normal one at the the bigining- i suppose i could try and do ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost

    i was writing it really quickly on microsoft word, and it had lots of 'u's in it cos i didnt want to forget what i wanted to write an then ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A life for a life- edited

    ok sorry it's supposed to be 'Dad walks out of the kitchen. I turn and say 'hi', trying to force a rare smile. '

    Nov 16, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A life for a life- edited

    'Hi mum! I'm home!' I walk in and flop down on the sofa. we went through the same routine. Dad walks out out of the kitchen and I say 'hi' ...

    Nov 16, 2005


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26