User avatar

Abi

  • Lyrics Re: I will remember always

    This song is about this guy I've had a crush on for nearly 3 years now Nah, nah, nah Nah, nah, nah Never will you see the day when I ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dream

    i think this poem would go with some music and its really nice and poetic too :)

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Daddy's Song

    i really like this song although it is very poetic and i was wondering if it would be better going into the lyrics poetry section

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Just a Dream.

    this song shows real feeling like taylor swift does with her songs and the jonas brothers. i think that this song could do great in the charts. this is an ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: 0NE LOVE

    cool song i like it when you put rap into songs like eminem lol

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Imagination

    i really like hese lyrics as they show some feeling but also it shows mystery in the words as you dont know who they are singing about which gets people ...

    Mar 1, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: I Need Someone

    i really like this songas it expresses alot of emaotion and true feelings

    Jan 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Just a Dream.

    this song sounds amazing with alot off feeling and stuff and i also think it sounds like someone like taylor swift should sing. x

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Thirteen Years

    i really like this song :) i think it has a really good rhythm and melody and it reminds me of when i was 13 :) x

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Travel Writing By Abigail Eastham

    I woke up seeing a glimpse of the rising sun peering over the horizon. Criccieth is differemt where I live, as soon as the sun is seen, all that can ...

    Apr 3, 2009


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell