User avatar

Abhipsa

Abhipsa

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last Person To Post Here Wins [10]

    Chapter? Well...... that reminds of my nice story book that I take to bed...cozy bed ( ''bliss'')

    Jan 11, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: One Sentence Story Game

    But what now, where would she go and what would she do?

    Jan 9, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: This or That?

    I actually love both. But I'll choose anime :) Chrome or Firefox?

    Jan 9, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    And these are the latest ones which I created after the exams.

    Dec 29, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    Here are some more of my paintings and crafts

    Dec 29, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Post your art here!

    f.jpg Well, I couldn't find another forum like this so would like to share my paintings here. :)

    Dec 28, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Jokes!

    Starting with me :) - Why was the archaeologist sad? Because his career was in the ruins! :D :smt003 :smt004 P.S - Everyone who visits this should post at least ...

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!

    Watching online lovely films is enchanting!

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Hello guys! I am planning to use this site to share my literary work and improve my writing skills. Everyone is free to comment/review my work and please show me ...

    Dec 12, 2015


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault