User avatar

AaquianNotyou

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Vox Nihili: voice of nothing

    Heh, Nice. This piece was pleasant to read, though it did seem like a lot of talk. Perhaps a little more description would be nice, but it's enjoyable as is. ...

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Trianlge Effect

    Hmmm... I like this, I really do. The dialogue flows more naturally than some of the pieces I read, and it feels pretty close to the reality of a modern ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Thoughts

    In all honesty, Miss/Sir, I enjoyed the original post as much as your revision. Yes, I'll agree some parts were confusing, like where you mentioned 'She' in regard to the ...

    Dec 20, 2008


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac