User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Follow this link to see the FAQ on it on the blog talk radio web site. According to that, it should work, but try either downloading windows media player or ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    I was trying to play the thing when it was live but it wasn't working. :( It seems to only work when it's finished for me. Although, could it have ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    Claudette- I just have to say that I love how you got all nitpicky about someone using "like" as a metaphor. I would totally call in but I don't think ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Introducing Featured Works To Your Profile

    ...Okay, that's weird. The post number for the chapter is apparently changed, and NOW it works. I just tried it after I sent you the PM.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Introducing Featured Works To Your Profile

    Sure- I'll send it to you right now.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Now Introducing Featured Works To Your Profile

    Question all ready! I was able to get the first chapter of my story in to the feature thing with no problem because it has a rating... ...But I put ...

    Sep 10, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT: HARRY POTTER, NO SPOILERS!

    I'm hating the internet as well. Last night I was up until 3 AM and just before I was going to go to bed, I saw that someone had made ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: IMPORTANT: HARRY POTTER, NO SPOILERS!

    Unfortunately I received not one but two emails with spoilers today...and then I received another email that didn't give any spoilers but basically made fun of the "NO SPOILER ZONE" ...

    Jul 19, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    I went to the LJ community post where it was announced that the site was back up and went "OH YWS, HOW I HAVE MISSED THEE!' I am totally, completely, ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Moderators

    Congrats!

    May 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am a Jedi, like my father before me...er...wait...XD

    I've been meaning to make a post here like...ever since I joined! :D Okay, well...-waves- I'm Danielle/Danny/nerd/geek/AWritersFantasy/whatever you wanna call me. I'm twenty-one and go to a community

    May 12, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Redesign Coming Very soon!

    I had a quick question. I'm not quite sure where to put the link for my Inspired Writers board. It sort of falls under "writing sites," but considering it's really ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    -Wave- I'm Danielle or Danny which is a pen name , and I'm a 21 year old wannabe writer from Connecticut. I started out writing Star Wars based stories and ...

    Mar 5, 2007


Be led by your talent and not by your self-loathing ... everything beautiful in the world is within you.
— Russell Brand