User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Gah. I must have had over 500 points the last time I tried to submit it, and then when it did the point deletion thingy or whatever, I lost some ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I don't know if this is really a bug, but I'm trying to submit something into the advanced critique section and it keeps saying I don't have enough points (which ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    What, that I have to work? Tell that to the lame brain who scheduled me to work from 3:30-8 tomorrow and 1-5:30 on Sunday. :| Add on to the fact ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Review Weekend--Makin' "Yo Story" Jokes Since

    I'll certainly try, but most of my weekend is going to be taken up by having to work. :|

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident: 6:28 PM or so EST Browser: Mozilla Firefox for Mac Template: Default Page You Were On: Home Do You Have Cookies Enabled? (see link at top): Yes ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident: Around 10:12 AM EST Browser: Mozilla Firefox for Max Template: I believe it's the default. Page You Were On: The page it brings you to when you ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Went to the site at 9:45 EST and was logged out. Logged in, had to log in again, and then when I went to the "home" page (because it didn't ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    P.S. In Azila's signature, it says that YWS will be down for maintenance tonight. Is that true?! Yes it is. There's a post here about it, but it basically just ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    At about 1:00 EST, I came to YWS and I was already logged out. It did that to me last night at some point (don't remember what time)...I had already ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Groups Makeover Phase 1

    I have a question! A member of my Fantasy World Builder's group suggested this picture: as the one to be uploaded for our group, assuming it's not too big and ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Writers Society: For Older Writers (18+)

    o.o Can the people who joined when they were all ready older (i.e. 21, like me) join?

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    I liked it! The skit was hilarious. When I first tried to listen in, when it was actually going on, I turned it on in the middle of the skit ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    Sweet. Thank you. ^_^

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #2, October 7, 6 to 7 p.m. EDT

    Nate, I have a question! :D Snap and I were discussing the possibility of calling in to the radio show thingamabob around the same time and I was wondering what ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Radio Program Episode #1, September 30, 4 to 5 EST

    I use Firefox on both my Mac and laptop. I would have to use the laptop if I found my headset to do it through the computer, I think, because ...

    Oct 1, 2007


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal