User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    I'd join if there was a Sith council sort of thing! I'd better go do some research, find out if there ever was such a thing in the star wars ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    A Sith Council? I can't say I agree with that... But whatever. -Shrug- it's just something to play around with, and it's an option. It might be a bit more ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    A Sith council would be....freakin' AWESOME. Definitely do that. :scribbles on notebook: Um, on the "love allowed or nay" subject, how about it's on a shady gray area, but political ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    Yeah, we definitely need a Jedi council. Maybe even a Sith council...a sub-plot could be that there's a small group of shadow Jedi/dark Jedi/whatever you wanna call them that the ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT

    That's all right. We can probably set this up in an easy way so that those who haven't seen the movies in a long time and/or read the books will ...

    May 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    Sweet. I think we could still bring that in to the story even if I change the original idea. In my Watcher story, my main character has two older siblings. ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    The rogue idea (I take it you mean the one with the royal family ties idea?) is more of a character/mini sub-plot idea, so it's definitely something that could be ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    You're free to be the first one to post, but I'm not 100% sure about the rebellion thing. I'm actually thinking that I want to skip the orignal idea I ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    Very true. I dunno. I'm having a hard time thinking of many ideas for my latest story, never mind this. X.X I've attempted to get some ideas, but I haven't ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    Mmm, no, not really. o_O I need to attempt to rethink this a bit. Maybe it should be more like...the group isn't already estableshed, but Event X happens, thus making ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    Mmm. That could work. I think in the back of my mind I'm trying to turn these people in to Jedi-like-people, which isn't really what I want to do. x.x ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    How about the kingdom is falling apart, in its time of need this small group of 'magicians' approaches the king in hopes of helping. And instead the king outcasts them ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    I don't have many ideas for this thing. >.> So if it gets started up, I'd like to have more of a general idea of what's going to happen so ...

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    Rules: -No controlling other people's characters unless they're NPCs (or minor characters, basically the same thing). -Try to keep it in third person, past tense. If you have to write ...

    Apr 4, 2007


Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data