-
Re: Star Wars: The Fallen Knights DT
-Perks- depending on the time period/storyline, I'm probably in!
Jun 16, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
As I've said about ten times now, with AU (alternate universe) you do not NEED to follow the storyline set up for, say, the Clone Wars. You can do whatever ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
Like I've said, what I'm basically talking about is the Old Republic as in...the prequel era. So Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, all those people were alive. I know nothing about ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
Blue silver? o_O That's not a lightsaber color as far as I know. The crystals used for sabers are just...one specific color. Unless you mean it looks blue-silverish or something. ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
Clone wars/prequel era would be best, because I personally don't know anything about what happens before that era. I hardly know anything about what happens during that era, but as ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
Nah, it just means that you're making all the major decisions, and get to decide if there's treasure'n stuff XD LOL. Haha, sweet. Well, I'll try my best. o.O I ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
White is a color of a lightsaber and so is gold....well gold-ish. I realized that after I said that I wasn't sure if it was a "standard" lightsaber color, when ...
May 22, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
:oops: (That's supposed to be me blushing) o.O DM as in dungeon master-type?
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
Sure, you can join. It's just that I know a whole lot about the Pre-Empire age and if someone messes that up then I really get bent out of shape ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
>.> I have a feeling the hardest thing for us to decide is going to be the era. In case you aren't really sure what alternate universe would mean, here ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
I wonder if I could get a GOLD lightsaber? In just the color of teh energy? The lightsaber colors are blue, green, purple, red, yellow...and I believe that's it. and ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
Using a time period similar to KOTOR allows for more freedom and creativity. Sticking to something like the Old Republic requires a great deal of knowledge in Star Wars. This ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
Knights of the Old Republic, which is a video game. I've never played it before. :| I would much rather have it be either during the Old Republic or after ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
I wouldn't mind playing my character as a Jedi knight, either. I'd be willing to NPC a Jedi master if/when needed if we run out of people willing to write/play/whatever ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Star Wars storybook (?) DT
Now let me see...have we decided on the time period yet? No? I was thinking Clone-era or Post-Return. Like I've said, anything during the prequels would be good for me, ...
May 21, 2007
