-
Re: So, here's the thing...
:| I really don't want them to be the same thing. I guess you're right, saving their lives is too close to the Whitelighters. But, as I said, There are ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
Hmm. I do like that idea. ...But then, what would happen if a Watcher can't be near their Prey for whatever reason? I'm kind of thinking that maybe these Watchers ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
1. There are many ways that you could make your Watchers different from the White Lighters. But, all of them are up to their creator--YOU. I can't make the decisions ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
:| I really don't want them to be the same thing. I need something that's going to make them different enough for people to say "hey, they're kind of like ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
I've come up with a bunch of ideas for other stories, and I came up with a really interesting idea for like...I'm not quite sure if they'll be the center ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: One more question
It's not something that I see very often, either, which is one reason I want to do it. I basically want to have the main character be like...a hero, but ...
Mar 7, 2007 -
Re: One more question
-Shrugs- just telling what my uncle told me, and that's what I was going by.
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: One more question
My uncle told me that it does work in the U.S. All you have to do is mail it to yourself and it's legally copyrighted. He's not published or anything ...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: One more question
Hmm, true. But then there's still the chance of someone claiming it to be theirs, unless you take the steps to get it copyrighted (stuffing it in to an envelope ...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Just a few questions
Umm...well, I think the only way these three books might be connected is through the characters- because of being related- and...I guess that's it. I have NO plans for book ...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Just a few questions
Yes, this does help. And your answer to number...5 actually answers question number 4, I think. Basically I was just asking about having the prologue of book number two be ...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: One more question
So, I've been thinking about doing one of two things. 1. Writing a story to submit to one of the Writer's Digest competitions 2. Writing a short story to post ...
Mar 6, 2007 -
Re: Just a few questions
Hello! I just joined a little bit ago. So, I have a few questions. Hope this is the right place to post this. Quick background: I've been working on an ...
Mar 5, 2007
