-
Re: Starting an Ending
Hmm. For me, I seem to just know when...well, in my case, a chapter is supposed to end. If it feels like the scene/chapter is over, then I'll go with ...
Apr 19, 2007 -
Re: Could you co-author a story?
I've always been curious about co-writing with fact, I'm more or less (hopefully) going to try it with Dreami...that, and/or co-plotting (something I made up), depending on what Dreami and ...
Apr 15, 2007 -
Re: Title feedback/magic abilities
Seer is just another term for like...a fortune teller. You get visions of the future or past or whatever. As for her being invisible...well, yeah, that's semi-true and semi-not true. ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Title feedback/magic abilities
I'm thinking of using "Twilight and Illusion" as the title of my Watcher story. It's a title idea that I got from an online generator. The Seventh Sancrium or whatever ...
Apr 10, 2007 -
Re: Tenses: How Do You Choose?
Past tense, unless a specific scene (like a dream) calls for present tense.
Apr 9, 2007 -
Re: Third Person or First?
Usually depends on the kind of story I'm writing, for the most part. As a default I've tended to use third person, but I've used first in the past. My ...
Apr 9, 2007 -
Re: MORE help needed
I'm still struggling with my Watcher story. The more I try to come up with ideas, the more similarities not to not only the White Lighters on Charmed but to ...
Apr 3, 2007 -
Re: To outline or not to outline?
It usually depends on the story for me. For the last story I was working on (for almost two years), I had an outline. For this story I'm trying to ...
Apr 3, 2007 -
Re: Creating a group of people in your (fantasy) worlds
Yeah, I know- I was just hoping to use that page as more of a secondary source when creating the society I'm hoping to create. I'm not 100% sure if ...
Mar 12, 2007 -
Re: Creating a group of people in your (fantasy) worlds
By group, I mean...take a group like the Elders on Charmed. The Elders are the leaders of the White Lighters, who are guardian angel types for witches and/or future White ...
Mar 12, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
I was thinking the Watchers were alive, but another race. Names: Santavana (Avana for short) I like that you already have a nickname picked out. Kaanan Kaan for short? Briar ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
(but, santavana makes me think of "asante sana squash banana", and I would think "thank you very much squash banana" everytime I saw it.) LOL! I should TOTALLY do something ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
Playing off of write me's idea: There could be two forms of the Watchers. The new Watchers could be assigned to the mortals, just to make sure they can handle ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
Well, the part where you talked about giving a tip for who's going to die is what made me think of it. Have you seen the episode where Piper sort ...
Mar 10, 2007 -
Re: So, here's the thing...
Hmm. Kind of sounds like the Angel of Death- at least, the way they portray him on Charmed. Interesting idea, although I'm not quite sure if that's what I imagine ...
Mar 10, 2007
