User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Corner of Writing

    Update I made a tiny bit of progress...I have to go through the IM transcripts (one of my friends from Livejournal helped me do some plotting tonight, and she and ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Corner of Writing

    Hiya! I'll be your critiquing partner! Awesome! I have to say that I'm really impressed with your Flames story. Your characters seem so fleshed out and like real people (seriously, ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Corner of Writing

    I guess the first thing I'm going to post here is some of the stuff I've started to come up with, specifically some stuff that I need help with. First, ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Corner of Writing

    I decided to start off with this writing meme that a friend on LJ posted, because right now I don't really have much to say about any current projects, since ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    Mmm...well, what I tend to do is, when I'm not sure where there should be commas or semi-colans, I read it to myself and remember where I, if I were ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy character profiles?

    I've noticed that pretty much almost (and I say "almost" as in "rarely") every time I've looked for character profile question ares to fill out for my characters, most of ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Giving up

    Nah, I probably wouldn't let my parents read some of my stuff either. o.O Some of my older stuff has things in it that might be questionable and probably get ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    I've never looked at the writing on Quizilla. But it doesn't surprise me that it's bad. Some of the writing IS good at Fictionpress, and not even just the one ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    Ohmigod. No one's mentioned Fictionpress. -Le Gasp- Fictionpress doesn't have any tips, but they do have good, original stories. That's probably because, like (which Fictionpress is sort of part of ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Chapter names?

    I love chapter names, but I never add them in until I've written the entire story. actually a very cool idea. I think I might have to try it, because ...

    May 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    Fixed. XD

    May 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    I don't really have any either, other than ones that've been stated and other than YWS. Although my LJ community Creative Fantasy is probably the first place I go to ...

    May 5, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    This post is going to be a bit like Writersdomain's Terrors of Lecraesa post, only instead of explaining the process of what I've gone through in writing what I'm going ...

    May 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing frustrations

    See...I KNOW that I do not HAVE to have a title before starting a story. I just like to have one when I start it all ready, especially when I ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Horrors of Lecraesa

    Oooh, I really like that second one. The words in the water effect is cool. :D I wish I had as much determination as you. Well...I do, really...it's just a ...

    Apr 25, 2007


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides