User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • YWS Re: critique: line by line, or general?

    Ha, cool! The prose critique you linked to was done by one of my Livejournal friends!

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What music puts you in a writing mood?

    In my "writing" playlist, I have Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, Wicked, Backstreet Boys (...dun kill me XD), Avril Lavigne, Disney songs, Lifehouse...and as of last night I now ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    Ugh. I pretty much failed NaNo as far as reaching 15k goes. But here's my other problem. I'm lacking in ideas for plots...but short term plots. I've gotten some long ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    Lol, I had posted it on Inspired Writers, too, and then I finally got to post it here. XD You can read/critique/whatever it here or there, doesn't really matter to ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    I finally finished and posted the first chapter of Archer's Legend. It's located here. Please go and check it out? :D

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    Yeah, like I said, that doesn't apply any more because that scene where I was having the dueling and stuff isn't even going to be in my story/novel/whatever I want ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    OH! Now I know where I mentioned it. Ha. That doesn't really apply any more because that scene was just more of a thing where I was just trying to ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    o_O I'm a little confused. I never asked anything about swords or dueling (at least to my knowledge). The main character in this is...well, an archer.

    Jun 28, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    Mmm...I don't know whether or not I can say I really have an intriguing (main, at the moment) character at the moment. o__O It's really hard to tell because I ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    I THINK I'm going to have the first chapter ready to post soon. Like, maaaaaaybe tonight. I was debating whether or not to have a certain plot point happen in ...

    Jun 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    Update I finished the first scene in the first chapter, and am working on the second scene. It's taking longer than I'd like to finish this next scene/this whole chapter, ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: I can't get attached to my characters!

    I have the same problem. I hear (well...read, really, since it's their LJ entries) all these people talking about how they can hear their characters in their heads and have ...

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    I'm considering whether or not the prologue I wrote is really something that the story needs. When I was thinking about writing this story, I thought about the possibility of ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    UPDATE! I've written a very rough prologue to Archer's Legend , which is here. Hopefully I'll have another chapter the next few days. o.o

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Corner of Writing

    Update: Here is Archer's character profile, for the most part. Unfortunately it's not as good in some areas as it was originally because I accidentily deleted part of it and ...

    Jun 3, 2007


One of the things I love about YWS is the quote generator. For example, I'm reading a really serious work, and then I see "Moo. - cow" at the bottom of the page.
— Darlet