User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Will Review For Food Re: Questions about "Will Review for Food"

    You're welcome. ^_^ Hopefully I'll get a story to review and get more points now.

    May 6, 2008
  • Will Review For Food Re: Questions about "Will Review for Food"

    Okay, good. I almost did it without asking but didn't want to be told it wasn't allowed and have the thread locked, so...yeah.

    May 6, 2008
  • Will Review For Food Re: Questions about "Will Review for Food"

    Are we allowed to bump a thread if we've made a post offering to critique but no one's responded? I made a post, but no one's responded and I was ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ever-So-Famous Block for Writers

    TOTALLY agree on the shower thing. Some very interesting dialogue and scenes have come to me when I've been in the shower. Which I find kind of strange but also ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Writing Ramblings

    I am waiting for things to upload and your fanmix will be on teh interwebz. >.> So it should definitely be up sometime today?

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: To Character Chart, or Not To Character Chart...

    I've tried doing character profiles, but more often than not, they lack in detail. A lot. I never know how to answer half of the questions because I just...don't have ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Writing Ramblings

    I swear I had another thread that I was posting updates in, but I can't find it right now. >.> Oh well. Starting a new thread means talking about the ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Playlist

    I mainly listen to soundtrack music, with the occasional song by Kelly Clarkson and Chris Daughtry and some other songs I've liked by certain bands, like Rascal Flats. My soundtracks ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writing Resolutions

    1. Work on and complete a first draft to a story/novel attempt Right now I'm more or less doing that, though I haven't actually written much. o.o 2. Remember to ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    I changed the title for this to something more fitting and generalized. Yay me. Why do I feel like, lately, my "default plot" has to be a quest? I mean, ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Description- describing facial expressions

    One of the biggest things I struggle with is description. This is both of setting and physical characteristics, including facial expressions. I've realized that I tend to have my characters ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about publication

    Typically, I think, writers go through two or three drafts of their books before they get published; it's not going to get published just by the first draft alone, and ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Question about publication

    I've heard very different things. I've been told what Claudette said, but I've also been told that if you post it on the 'net under protection, like in a Livejournal ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Coming up with names for places

    Web sites, like babynames.com, have become my best friends. I tend to look for names that sound unique enough to work as the name of a place. is a pretty ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: The Magic of Weaving Words- 10-22-07

    I finished chapter three, but I haven't started on chapter four...and the September writing month thing I'm participating in is almost over. Part of the problem with that is that ...

    Sep 28, 2007


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady