User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Santavannah Pantelas, with Avana being the shortened version of her name.

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Fantasy plot/character/etc bunnies

    This is something that a thread at the NaNo boards inspired me to do kinda. What they have over there is a fantasy plot bunny thread. So I figured I'd ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A story about the trials that a pair of friends goes through. By the end they end up they're left trying to decide who's the worst friend. ...That was lame, ...

    Apr 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Mmm...MAYBE fourth grade for me. I think I REALLY got in to it in fifth grade, when I got in to Star Wars. There's a horribly written Mary-Sue/Stu filled 400 ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Books you used to love

    Star Wars books- still have them all, sadly they're up in my attic, though Goosebumps- YAY R.L. Stine! Fear Street- YAY R.L. Stine again! Boxcar Children Animroph books American Girl ...

    Apr 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Offer a plot bunny

    -Waves- first, a bit of an intro. I'm currently facing a tiny bit of writer's block, and I ended up coming up with a way to -hopefully- get some ideas. ...

    Mar 7, 2007


Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)