User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Pseudonyms/using fake names online...good or bad?

    If you want to be more honest, going by a nickname (not a pseudoname) would be fine. You're not revealing your real name, but you're not lying either. But, I ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Pseudonyms/using fake names online...good or bad?

    And I'm kind of confused about why this is here but perhaps I won't move it.... Oy. :roll: See...I would've replied to this a lot earlier, but my laptop got ...

    Apr 30, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Pseudonyms/using fake names online...good or bad?

    First, I should say that this does, in fact, go in this section because it ultimately has something to do with writing. I was just wondering what people's thoughts are ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Roundtable of Dead Heroes

    Mmm...well, I haven't read that many fantasy books, actually. But in my favorite trilogy and Harry Potter, my favorite characters have died. In Daughter of the Forest, the narrator of ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Mmm...probably a story about a character who steals something, but it isn't literal. Like...maybe they "steal" someone's love. Or, it isn't about a thief at all. o.O I'm going to ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliet Marillier

    Aah, I figured that it was six- seven with Sorcha. This fourth book is about...Sean and his wife Aisling's (...I don't think I spelt that right) child. So it's Sorcha's ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliet Marillier

    Was just wondering if anyone else had heard of/read The Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliet Marillier and what they thought of it. I LOVED this trilogy. Gooooooood Irish fantasy, based on ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Soooo annoyed/anyone wanna co-plot?

    Yeah, I saw. Just haven't had a chance to finish writing the reply. XD I have to clean my room and get it like...presentable, at least, and then hopefully I'll ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Soooo annoyed/anyone wanna co-plot?

    I don't think it's really perfectionism...if it is, I sure don't realize it, lol. Although now that I think about it, maybe after reading other people's writing that they've posted ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Soooo annoyed/anyone wanna co-plot?

    I'm experiencing...well, I guess it's writer's block. And it SUCKS. See, I have the ideas. I've been coming up with ideas for my Watcher story for...the last few weeks. Every ...

    Apr 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I've read all of the books, but only once for each one. So the last time I read the first book was the year it came out. I'm not ZOMG ...

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I've never tried co-authoring with anyone. I've found people who have wanted to do so in the past but it's never worked out. So, I'm willing to try this...for a ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Eragon

    I watched the movie before reading the book...I bought the book but haven't finished reading it. I enjoyed the movie enough to buy the book because I'm curious and ask ...

    Apr 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Fantasy plot/character/etc bunnies

    o_O It's basically just like...random plot ideas that people give to use for stories. I suppose it could be another animal, but for whatever reason it's plot bunnies. o.o

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Bah, sorry. My bad. x.x I'm bad at coming up with answers for these things. >.> I'll try again (for yours or someone elses or...something) in a bit I guess. ...

    Apr 9, 2007


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams