User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I finally got to sign in but it's being all slooooow. Probably because everyone is trying to register and sign in. Hey, would anyone object to me making a thread ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    -Bounces- they need to get the site going faster. /random I've all ready signed up because of last year but I still wanna fill out my stuff for my NaNo ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    Okay. So far, this is my favorite...monologue I suppose?...that my main character, Kaliyah, has said. This takes place in chapter two. In chapter one, she found out that the brother ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Describing your Characters

    I'm horrible at giving physical well as description of any towns or scenery or something. Sometimes I do okay with the details, but most of the time I pretty much ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Yesterday on a whim, I bought Nightseer by Laurell K. Hamilton. I haven't read enough of it to really get an impression but I do like it so far. Apparently ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How long do you spend

    It depends on how much inspiration I have at that moment, and how long my attention span is going to be so that I can focus. It also depends on ...

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    Uh...CS 2, I THINK. o.O Yeah, that's it. It's the education version. o.o Which doesn't mean much other than in price.

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    I used photoshop. There isn't really a way that I know of to make the font sharper without adding some crazy, kind of silly effect to it. My icons have ...

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    These are great!!! I hope you don't feel offended if one day I make one of these my avatar! :D No, not at all! That's why I posted them. ^_^

    Aug 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    Thanks everyone. ^_^ I'm glad you all liked them. I agree that some of the text is hard to read but for some of them I had to use smaller ...

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    Lol, thanks. ^_^ I was rather proud when I made them. XD

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some writing icons I made

    This might not exactly be the place to post this, but I figured I'd go for it any way...and they can be moved if this isn't the right section for ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I'm totally planning on doing it this year. :D One of the reasons I decided to do a NaNo for August on my message board is because it'll help prepare ...

    Jul 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Usually depends on the story for me...though I'll do a bit of both. For my unfinished novel that took two years to write (and then I just...stopped), I was mainly ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Depends on what I'm working on and where I am at the time. For my Chronicles story, I was writing it by hand first and I would type it up ...

    May 3, 2007


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather