User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Update! I'm not going to write Shards of Alaycia any more for NaNo. Title (temporary or otherwise) : I don't have one right now! O.O Genre (fantasy, sci-fi, horror, etc): ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Help with NaNo titles

    So, on the NaNo boards, they have a thread where you can help people with their NaNo titles based on the information you give. So I was hoping we could ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: regional events

    I'm attempting to help organize a get together with someone from online who lives in a town near me. It's very last minute, though, since I only asked about the ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Someone in the NaNo 2007 thread asked if there was a thread for telling what our NaNo's are about, and I said I'd make it if no one else had/wanted ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Oooh, we could do that. I'll make it if no one else has/wants to.

    Oct 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Eenie meenie minie mo, catch a novel by the toe. If it's obsessive, don't let it go. Eenie, meenie, minie -- ;) Haha, that's awesome. XD

    Oct 9, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    O.O Twenty-three? Start by having brain surgery and transferring half of them to my brain...especially if they're of the fantasy genre. XD That was next to no help, but I ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    Uh. Mainly people online. I post it any where I can find- here, my Inspired Writers board, Livejournal. I've talked to one of my real life friends about writing in ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Anything of the novel written before November is technically cheating, I believe, but they're not going to really be able to do anything about it if you do that. Same ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    I'm going to attempt to add all of you, assuming that the site will behave and let me do so. XD

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Er, oops. Ignore that reply. I took too long. XD

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    There's all ready a thread for YWS here in that section.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    Mm, I don't really remember how slow it was...but I guess it's expected to be this slow in the first few days, so hopefully they'll get it fixed soon. I ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    I figured that I would go ahead and make this post and see where it leads us. At another board I'm a member of, I suggested that we make a ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologue?

    I kind of tend to use prologues sparingly, but it really depends on the story. For my current WIP, I think I tried to write a prologue but it really ...

    Oct 2, 2007


Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity