User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Writing Activities Re: Most Meaningful Quotes

    I stayed up until a little after 2 AM last night, working on my Caelestis: Keeper's Throne story/novel, and I LOVE some of the dialogue I came up with. I ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fairy Tales and a Plot Question

    - Why would the evil overlord and the Queen/Sorceress take the sister? / What would they want with her? Hmm. Well, it depends on how clich'e you're willing to go. ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    This was seriously one of two books I had to read for school my sophomore year of high school that I not only loved, but I actually read ahead for ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Flowers for Algernon

    I haven't -read- it, but it was the very first play I was in when I was in high school. We performed it my freshman year. Granted, I was just ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I was reading Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb, very slowly...but last night, I saw The Golden Compass , fell in love, and had a $25.00 gift card to Barnes and ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Nominations for Excellent Stories

    WritersDomain's...Tears? of Lecraesa. Whichever of Tears and Flames she's put up that I read (I don't remember at the moment). The characters are well thought out, as is the storyline, ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    I'll try to explain this scene the best I can...but it's really hard to do without reading everything I've written so far. o.O This conversation happens just after Cesarina receives ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    >.> New job+school+lack of motivation for starting any new chapter=falling very far behind on NaNo. X.X Ugh. I hate that.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Critique the Excerpt Above You!

    This really drew me in to wanting to read more- especially with your description of the dragon, which was excellent. It was written well enough that I could tell before ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Thank you, WD! I really like the first of the quotes you shared. XD

    Nov 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    There are a few parts that are my favorites, sooo: “Your Majesty,” Aevorn said, his head still bowed. “We are honored by your visit here at our Haven.” ‘Thank you, ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    -Hides- only 1,100. But I'm still behind on it, so...eh. Hopefully it'll improve tomorrow.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07--Your beloved Main Character(s)

    I guess I can do this based on...the outline. I don't know the characters very well yet. o___o Mainly because I only started writing last night. Main character: Shamira Jaitrynm, ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    From the hilltop, they could see mist begin to shroud the towers of the palace that was off in the distance, wrapping itself in a protective embrace around them like ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I only got 443 words written. o.o But, I spent a day and a half working on the outline. I technically got some written before midnight, but a good chunk ...

    Nov 3, 2007


Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg