User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS community on Live Journal

    Oooh, I joined! I'm AWritersFantasy on there as well. ^___^

    Apr 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Don't know where else to post this...

    Oh, ha! I didn't even see that I had a PM. o____o My bad. Thank you for the info. ^____^

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Don't know where else to post this...

    There's something wrong with the points I had for the amount of posts I've made/replied to/etc. I had like...over 1000 points, but now it's back down to 500something. Any idea ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Possible new writer's site

    Eck...I had to do it that way before (we'd write out the code and then...I think we'd open it in a program, but I forget what one it was. It ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Possible new writer's site

    It is pretty awesome! The only thing I'm having trouble with is getting around Dreamweaver. o___o I'm really hoping that I get it figured out before the person hosting it ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Possible new writer's site

    First, I hope this is allowed in this section (this is the first place I thought of to post it on th eboard), so please let me know if it's ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: American Idol '07

    I'm really surprised that Sundance got kicked off. Compared to Sanjaya, he's so much better. I think this is just another case of there being a younger singer (Sanjaya) with ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I think I found it through the NaNo forums, a few days ago, and I decided to join. ^_^

    Mar 9, 2007


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin