-
Re: Mac vs. PC
-Shrugs- I've seen that comic before. I still find my mac incredibly easy to use and get around on, and the only problem I've ever had was when the power ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Mac vs. PC
I have a Mac and I LOVE it. It's VERY, VERY hard for them to get viruses. I also have a PC, but it's a laptop and is meant to ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: YWS Wiki
It's all about pop-U-lar! =D Haha, j/k. Haha, awesome Wicked referance.
May 24, 2007 -
Re: How Often Do You Critique?
I didn't answer the poll, only because the option us "not as often as I'd like" isn't there. I've been meaning for a few months, for example, to read and ...
May 16, 2007 -
Re: Message board for moderator support?
Awesome. This, too, is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the link. ^_^
May 15, 2007 -
Re: Message board for moderator support?
Ah ha! The Admin Zone is exactly what I was talking about, basically, which is awesome. Thank you for the link. Now I don't have to worry about making a ...
May 15, 2007 -
Re: Message board for moderator support?
That's not really what I meant, although the board host I use's support forum generally sucks because they've been of little help so far. What I meant is just like...a ...
May 15, 2007 -
Re: Message board for moderator support?
This is a long shot, but I figured I could try posting here any way. Does anyone know of any message boards for moderators of boards (not even just boards ...
May 15, 2007 -
Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end
In Entertainment Weekly, they have the thing for the movies that are coming out this summer and they have an article about Pirates. At the end it asks "what would ...
Apr 25, 2007 -
Re: Inspired Writers
Inspired Writers is a new web site I made for writers. The message board is here . It's pretty new so we're always looking for new members, and I'm looking ...
Apr 22, 2007 -
Re: Again, dunno where else to post this...
Hi, sorry it took so long to reply. :) Just had another question...I'm able to set the board up so that it can have sub-forums. Right now I have an ...
Apr 21, 2007 -
Re: Again, dunno where else to post this...
I posted about this a while back, more or less, but now I have a bit of an update, as well as some questions. To the mods- how many people ...
Apr 16, 2007 -
Re: Pirates of the Caribbezn at World's end
I have to agree that DMC was a bit all over the place and got confusing at parts, but I loved it. :D That part with Jack and Elizabeth...good grief. ...
Apr 15, 2007 -
Re: Are you a gamer?
So do I. They were pretty easy, although I don't think I ever beat the first one. This new game is just...I dunno. It seems "out of character" for not ...
Apr 14, 2007 -
Re: Are you a gamer?
The only games I like are Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot for PS1/2. The latest Spyro game drives me nuts. It's REALLY hard and they have stupid "boss" characters ...
Apr 14, 2007
