User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Lounge, The Re: Help decide on a usergroup!

    Eh, I'm not really in to the suspense/thriller part of that. I don't know how much help I'd be, if any. :|

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help decide on a usergroup!

    I tend to procrastinate about things as simple as this- getting a usergroup made that I would moderate. So here's a poll/discussion post. I've posted about this in the usergroups ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Promotion Thread

    The first chapter of my most recent project, Archer's Legend, is linked in my signature. Could use some critiques if people feel like reading it. Just a warning, though, I ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Fantasy Books

    I highly recommend the Sevenwaters Trilogy by Juliet Marillier, although it's Irish fantasy so I'm not sure if it's something you'd be interested in reading. It's based on an Irish ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Not sure where else to put this...

    If you make users register, you can gain the IP of the member who you may think who stole your work- tho, then you've got to find out which member ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Not sure where else to put this...

    If you are worried about it, on one of your more serious projects, research copyright laws, and consider getting a copyright on your work. The problem with that is that ...

    Jun 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Not sure where else to put this...

    The difference is that save for trolls/bots (which I haven't seen any of since I joined), there's a certain element of trust you gain from fellow members, especially those who ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Not sure where else to put this...

    Okay, so if this doesn't belong here then...forgive me, 'cause I wasn't sure where else to put it. o.O I was talking to an online friend of mine a few ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Mesmerized cat!

    He's gonna murder you in your bed, Writer. XD Haha. She (my cat) is one of the sweetest cats I've ever had (although...we've always had sweet cats, so that statement ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Mesmerized cat!

    Gah. Try this then. I don't know why that link isn't working. o.O Maybe it's something with my photobucket settings, although I don't think that's it.

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Mesmerized cat!

    So a few days ago, I was in my room eating Oreo cookies (double stuff mint. Yum), and what I basically tend to do is I'll eat one part of ...

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    I've heard that, and I've heard that people used to (or still do, I dunno) believe that left handed people are possessed by the devil or something. *arched eyebrow* Are ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    The only thing I'm ambidextrous for is using a computer mouse. My parents and sister are right handed so I ended up learning how to use the mouse right handed, ...

    May 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    I've heard that, and I've heard that people used to (or still do, I dunno) believe that left handed people are possessed by the devil or something.

    May 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    -Wave- I'm left handed. I think I have an uncle who's left handed and that's about it.

    May 30, 2007


Alakazam BIOS discography Philadelphia à la disco [...] Nitrogen! I.E. polyester Garfunkle'n Garfield!
— John West (The Frugal Wizard's Handbook for Surviving Medieval England by Brandon Sanderson)