User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Lounge, The Re: Critiquing methods?

    Kitty- we don't have one right now, but I don't have the resources (it's a free message board, so unlike the host that YWS is on, I can't have it ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Critiquing methods?

    Dunno if this is really the best section to post this, but I wasn't sure what other section it would really fit in. I run a message board for writers, ...

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    WOOT! Supernatural fans of the Young Writers Society...UNITE!

    Sep 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    The CW's "Supernatural" and NBC's "Heroes" are two of my favs right now. I'm totally addicted to them. Yay, another Supernatural fan! Now, for THE question: .... Dean or Sam? ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Supernatural- though I've only seen the first season, so I have to pre-order season two and watch it before season three airs. Gilmore Girls - I've probably only seen like...the ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: I need to do more critiques

    Archer's Legend- Chapter One and the second chapter could both use more reviews. :D

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Get yer Peculiar Aristocratic Title here!

    Grand Duchess Danielle the Dulcet of Divine Intervention

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    I saw Stardust and LOVED it. I agree about the "I think I love you" line being kind of cheesy, but it was still kind of cute. The only thing ...

    Aug 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Would you buy a YWS Stuffed Monkey?

    I'm the same about cash as Kazsmurf. If there's no deadline for it I might eventually get to get it, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

    Aug 29, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What's your strongest element?

    I'm the same as kitty15- I have noooo clue. Maybe characterization? But at the same time, if that were true I think the character profile I wrote up for my ...

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What Would Make YWS Easier To Use?

    I totally agree on the posts thing. It's kind of frustrating that you can visit the board one day and then not get to read everything so then you go ...

    Aug 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What Would Make YWS Easier To Use?

    This wouldn't necessarily make things easier, but I've noticed that each time I post a reply in a thread for my chapter, my review count has gone up, even though ...

    Aug 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help decide on a usergroup!

    Mmm, yeah, it does. So basically it's one thing if a post is made discussing Star Wars and then it eventually ends, but it's another if there's a usergroup that ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help decide on a usergroup!

    The impression I've gotten is that there are quite a few of Star Wars fans here, myself included, which is why I thought of creating a usergroup for it. But ...

    Aug 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Help decide on a usergroup!

    Uh...what? That's not what I was intending at all. I want to moderate, yes, but I also want to create a usergroup that will be of actual interest to people, ...

    Aug 13, 2007


I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice