User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Online

    All ready been there. XD I'll try and send you an email tonight before I go to bed.

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Online

    -Raises hand- I plan on emailing you guys to see about affiliating boards, 'cause I have a message board for writers that...well, it's in need of more active members at ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Online

    Okay, awesome. -Goes to register-

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Online

    Out of curiousity, how young is "young"? Do you mean "young" as in young teenagers, or "young" as in people who're in their twenties, like me? >.> 'Cause I'm more ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    I said third person, but it really depends on the..."feel" I'm getting for the story. For example, my Chronicles of Magic: Daughter of the Mystics story I was working on ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    Awesome. ^_^

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter... The Musical

    .... I think Vader gives my reaction to this pretty frackin good here. NO, NO, NO, NO! -Cries- They've all ready butchered things enough with their screw ups in the ...

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    Update- Freewebs isn't being a pain and being all slow any more. I've added a bunch of new links. -Pushes people- go check it out!

    Oct 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    That's probably a Freewebs issue. I'm trying to go to the site right now and it's taking forever. x.x Keep trying, I guess. That's what I get for having to ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    -Drools- For those who have no clue, that would be young!Obi-Wan Kenobi/Ewan McGregor. I didn't make that background (I'm unfortunately not THAT talented in Photoshop) but I

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Writing resource site

    I plan on putting this in the "online resources" thing, but I just thought I'd point it out (especially since I linked YWS on it XD). I hope it's all ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Why Did You Register?

    I believe I discovered the site through WritersDigest, when they did the best web sites for writers, and I went through the different forums that they listed in that issue. ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 9/11 Coincidence?

    ...Wow. o.O That Word thing is...yeeeeah. o.o I don't have many words for that.

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I'm SO excited to finally be able to watch season two. When I watched the last episode of season one, I was like....O.O OH MY GOD GIVE ME SEASON TWO ...

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    Agreed. They both have their humorous remarks, but Dean really seems to have the perfect timing for them, and Sam isn't as much of a jokester about things as Dean- ...

    Sep 10, 2007


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci