User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Lounge, The Re: Question about running a web site

    Advertising and finding affiliates helps a lot. I run a board myself (for writers) that had been kind of slow in activity (until we got a couple few members who ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Crit?

    The prologue and first chapter of my WIP could use some reviews...more so the first chapter than the prologue, but you'll need to read the prologue first (obviously, but in ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Need some game ideas

    So, my Inspired Writers board has been kind of having an activity slump lately, and we're attempting to fix that. One of the main things we're going to do is ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    According to the quiz I took, my daemon/animal's name is Sereno. ...and is a ladybug. Edit: outside of that, however, I would either be a domestic cat (for the reasons ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriYe?

    I'm really kind of tempted. >.> I attempted to do it...last year but failed. I stopped bothering maybe half way through. ...I don't know. I need to get myself working ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you get for Christmas?

    -A kayak (my mother got one this spring, and I got to go once with her, but didn't get to go any more because of not having my own kayak. ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite Non-YWS Literary Site?

    Here's a good question. Does anyone remember the web site MyWriterBuddy.com? I think it was something like that. Basically, it was a site for finding writer buddies/mentors, but also much ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite Non-YWS Literary Site?

    Of those choices, I chose NaNoWriMo.org, because people are pretty helpful there, and next to YWS it's a place I pretty much visit daily (especially now that they'll be able ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatars

    I made my icon. >.> Although in the case of this one, I did a search at Photobucket and ended up finding this picture. I cropped it and then added ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatars

    has a special option to search for avatar-sized pictures. And they're usually pretty good results. That's what I tend to use. :) Good luck. ;) You forgot the fact that ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Good Reads--good site!

    I joined. Here is my profile. Lemme know when you make the YWS group.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers

    Also, considering the fact that only one person as applied for the open admin position, and one person has applied for the one out of six positions for moderators, there's ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers

    For administrators, yes. For moderators...it'd be preferred if those who apply for those positions have been around for a few months and have been active. For the greeters/rule enforcers...I'm not ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers promoting

    Eee. I will come back and hang around in December. ^_^ Sorry for abandoning you again! I look forward to the post frenzy! Lol, it's all right. Things weren't too ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers promoting

    Disclaimer: I was given permission by Nate to post this here. So, yeah. To those of you who don't know, Inspired Writers is a sister site of YWS! Like YWS, ...

    Nov 26, 2007


Time is money, money is power, power is pizza, and pizza is knowledge!
— April, Parks & Rec