User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Haha, nope. It does start with an A, though.

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Hmm...-randomly guesses- Alyssa? My turn! Hobbies: Writing, role playing (both computer related things!), watching movies Place: Eastern Connecticut General attitude: Usually pretty happy. o.O Not sup

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers reopening

    Note: back in November I was given permission by Nate to promote here, so unless I'm told otherwise, I'm posting this under that permission. Inspired Writers is a welcoming, friendly ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    Is it so wrong for me to feel worse for the cat than the kids though. No, not really. The kids weren't hurt in a...physical sense, at least, but they ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    I don't normally post news stories (because I don't go looking for them o.o) but I just thought this was...too horrible to not share. Someone posted the article in their ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    Marian is in it, but I don't know who John Hurt is. o.O I'm almost 100% positive that Shia's character is going to end up being Indy's son. We'll see, ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    In the magazine I bought (which I only bought because of the article about the Indy movie- it was Vanity Fare), it basically kind of hinted at the fact that ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    I would think that it would have to be the very last movie. It's been too worked with Star Wars because...well, there was more to the original story. There was ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    I agree that he did go over the top with some of the special effects, like adding modifications to R2 that he doesn't have in the original movies- making him ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    Yes, but Lucas has a lot to do with it. Also, Steven helped with Revenge of the Sith, and look at how well (or...badly, I suppose, depending on your view ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

    Excited because it is, after all, Indy, but I am extremely cautious. It's been so long since they've made any Indy movies that I don't know how good it will ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?

    I'm not only excited , I'm wishing I had had something worth submitting to it at the time submissions were being asked for...assuming anything I'd submit would get in. I'm ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread

    I have: -A bird named Myah (no pictures though) -An Irish Setter named Skibboreen (or Skippy) but I don't have any pictures really -A Maine Coon cat named Buddy -A ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Broadway!

    I've seen: -Cats -Kiss Me Kate -Mama Mia -Wicked (twice, though one wasn't until this November, and the first time was two years ago) -Phantom of the Opera -RENT Technically ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question about running a web site

    If it's a free host, which I'm guessing it is, the chances are that you won't be able to add anything like that without having to pay some ridiculous amount ...

    Jan 30, 2008


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone