User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    I'll try to explain this scene the best I can...but it's really hard to do without reading everything I've written so far. o.O This conversation happens just after Cesarina receives ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers

    Also, considering the fact that only one person as applied for the open admin position, and one person has applied for the one out of six positions for moderators, there's ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers

    For administrators, yes. For moderators...it'd be preferred if those who apply for those positions have been around for a few months and have been active. For the greeters/rule enforcers...I'm not ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers promoting

    Eee. I will come back and hang around in December. ^_^ Sorry for abandoning you again! I look forward to the post frenzy! Lol, it's all right. Things weren't too ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Inspired Writers promoting

    Disclaimer: I was given permission by Nate to post this here. So, yeah. To those of you who don't know, Inspired Writers is a sister site of YWS! Like YWS, ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    >.> New job+school+lack of motivation for starting any new chapter=falling very far behind on NaNo. X.X Ugh. I hate that.

    Nov 26, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Critique the Excerpt Above You!

    This really drew me in to wanting to read more- especially with your description of the dragon, which was excellent. It was written well enough that I could tell before ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Thank you, WD! I really like the first of the quotes you shared. XD

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Latent Heritage (AKA The Bearer)

    Hey, I was just wondering if any more chapters are going to be uploaded for critique. I really enjoyed what I read so far and would love to read more.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    There are a few parts that are my favorites, sooo: “Your Majesty,” Aevorn said, his head still bowed. “We are honored by your visit here at our Haven.” ‘Thank you, ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: Archer's Legend

    Thank you for the critique. :) There were a few things that I don't agree with, such as taking this: Erabus stumbled as his sister’s fist punched him hard in ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Online

    All ready been there. XD I'll try and send you an email tonight before I go to bed.

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Online

    -Raises hand- I plan on emailing you guys to see about affiliating boards, 'cause I have a message board for writers that...well, it's in need of more active members at ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Online

    Okay, awesome. -Goes to register-

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Online

    Out of curiousity, how young is "young"? Do you mean "young" as in young teenagers, or "young" as in people who're in their twenties, like me? >.> 'Cause I'm more ...

    Nov 9, 2007


If I seem to wander, if I seem to stray, remember that true stories seldom take the straightest way.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind