-
Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast- Prologue
Hello, Originally it was the next installation that I wanted to critique, but I though that perhaps I should start from this, yes? Also, as was asked, I ignored the ...
Jan 27, 2008 -
Re: To Character Chart, or Not To Character Chart...
I've tried doing character profiles, but more often than not, they lack in detail. A lot. I never know how to answer half of the questions because I just...don't have ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: AWritersFantasy's Writing Ramblings
I swear I had another thread that I was posting updates in, but I can't find it right now. >.> Oh well. Starting a new thread means talking about the ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast Chapter One: Fate Knocks
well, this was pretty good, I loved the ending. It was a total surprise when they ended up going to the moon. Caught me off guard! That's a very good ...
Jan 26, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Umm. I don't know what Amelia is known for. o.O ...apparently I suck at this. -Hangs head-
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast- Prologue
I thought I had posted the updated version of the prologue, but apparently not, so you can basically ignore the first post in this thread. [pre] Child of Ashes: Outcast ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast- Prologue
I thought I had posted the updated version of the prologue, but apparently not, so you can basically ignore the first post in this thread. [pre] Child of Ashes: Outcast ...
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast Chapter One: Fate Knocks
Author's note: There are some things in this that are very...rough and will need to be worked out eventually, such as Cesarina's decision to go with her friends (I think ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: The Fivefold Road
The Fivefold Road Prologue, Roedra cast a glance behind her, steel grey eyes flickering over the men that trailed her. They were sullen, dull eyed, taciturn and travel worn. She ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Kingdon of Adonia
[pre] The Kingdom of Adonia Chapter 1: "Magdelus , bring my son forward" called King Acrisus. Magdelus, King Acrisus’s loyal follower and Sir Rose's guardian (King Acrisus' son), went forward ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Writing Playlist
I mainly listen to soundtrack music, with the occasional song by Kelly Clarkson and Chris Daughtry and some other songs I've liked by certain bands, like Rascal Flats. My soundtracks ...
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird
This was seriously one of two books I had to read for school my sophomore year of high school that I not only loved, but I actually read ahead for ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Flowers for Algernon
I haven't -read- it, but it was the very first play I was in when I was in high school. We performed it my freshman year. Granted, I was just ...
Jan 11, 2008 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I was reading Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb, very slowly...but last night, I saw The Golden Compass , fell in love, and had a $25.00 gift card to Barnes and ...
Jan 6, 2008 -
Re: Need some game ideas
So, my Inspired Writers board has been kind of having an activity slump lately, and we're attempting to fix that. One of the main things we're going to do is ...
Jan 5, 2008
