User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Writing Tips Re: The Ever-So-Famous Block for Writers

    TOTALLY agree on the shower thing. Some very interesting dialogue and scenes have come to me when I've been in the shower. Which I find kind of strange but also ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Broadway!

    I've seen: -Cats -Kiss Me Kate -Mama Mia -Wicked (twice, though one wasn't until this November, and the first time was two years ago) -Phantom of the Opera -RENT Technically ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident: 6:28 PM or so EST Browser: Mozilla Firefox for Mac Template: Default Page You Were On: Home Do You Have Cookies Enabled? (see link at top): Yes ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident: Around 10:12 AM EST Browser: Mozilla Firefox for Max Template: I believe it's the default. Page You Were On: The page it brings you to when you ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Went to the site at 9:45 EST and was logged out. Logged in, had to log in again, and then when I went to the "home" page (because it didn't ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    P.S. In Azila's signature, it says that YWS will be down for maintenance tonight. Is that true?! Yes it is. There's a post here about it, but it basically just ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    At about 1:00 EST, I came to YWS and I was already logged out. It did that to me last night at some point (don't remember what time)...I had already ...

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast Chapter One: Fate Knocks

    We don't know where she is. Is she in a forest? In the mountains? What does her house look like? What's the weather outside? Does she have a garden? See ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast- Prologue

    Why not bring them into the next few chapters, so we can get to know them personally without being thrown into a deep info dump like this? No one is ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Other Re: Paint the Stars: A Mix for Child of Ashes by AWritersFantasy

    -Squee- I LOVE it! Thank you SO much for making this for me. I can't wait to listen to all of the songs. ^_____^ Edit: is there a reason some ...

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question about running a web site

    If it's a free host, which I'm guessing it is, the chances are that you won't be able to add anything like that without having to pay some ridiculous amount ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Question about running a web site

    Advertising and finding affiliates helps a lot. I run a board myself (for writers) that had been kind of slow in activity (until we got a couple few members who ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Crit?

    The prologue and first chapter of my WIP could use some reviews...more so the first chapter than the prologue, but you'll need to read the prologue first (obviously, but in ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: AWritersFantasy's Writing Ramblings

    I am waiting for things to upload and your fanmix will be on teh interwebz. >.> So it should definitely be up sometime today?

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast- Prologue

    I would genuinlu say that this is one of my stories on the site so far. I really enjoyed reading it, mostly because this is the type of book I ...

    Jan 27, 2008


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief