User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Watcher (temporary title)

    Yeah, this is basically what I meant. :) Anything other than "hey, that was good, keep writing," because I tend to like semi-lengthy descriptive type critiques more than a one ...

    Mar 23, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Watcher (temporary title)

    I started writing that Watcher story I posted about, and I finished the first scene. Notes: -Not really looking for grammar/spelling type stuff to be pointed out at this point. ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: FRST THREE PAGES OF MY BOOK CH. 1

    I only read a little bit of it, but I loved the description. There were a few spelling/grammar type mistakes, but those are fixable. I did like what I read, ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Two Worlds, Two Wars

    This was a very good start. I might be repeating some things all ready pointed out, so bear with me. There were a few grammar here and there, but it ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Possible new writer's site

    Eck...I had to do it that way before (we'd write out the code and then...I think we'd open it in a program, but I forget what one it was. It ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Possible new writer's site

    It is pretty awesome! The only thing I'm having trouble with is getting around Dreamweaver. o___o I'm really hoping that I get it figured out before the person hosting it ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Possible new writer's site

    First, I hope this is allowed in this section (this is the first place I thought of to post it on th eboard), so please let me know if it's ...

    Mar 20, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating a group of people in your (fantasy) worlds

    Yeah, I know- I was just hoping to use that page as more of a secondary source when creating the society I'm hoping to create. I'm not 100% sure if ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Creating a group of people in your (fantasy) worlds

    By group, I mean...take a group like the Elders on Charmed. The Elders are the leaders of the White Lighters, who are guardian angel types for witches and/or future White ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    I was thinking the Watchers were alive, but another race. Names: Santavana (Avana for short) I like that you already have a nickname picked out. Kaanan Kaan for short? Briar ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    (but, santavana makes me think of "asante sana squash banana", and I would think "thank you very much squash banana" everytime I saw it.) LOL! I should TOTALLY do something ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    Playing off of write me's idea: There could be two forms of the Watchers. The new Watchers could be assigned to the mortals, just to make sure they can handle ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    Well, the part where you talked about giving a tip for who's going to die is what made me think of it. Have you seen the episode where Piper sort ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    Hmm. Kind of sounds like the Angel of Death- at least, the way they portray him on Charmed. Interesting idea, although I'm not quite sure if that's what I imagine ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: So, here's the thing...

    :| I really don't want them to be the same thing. I guess you're right, saving their lives is too close to the Whitelighters. But, as I said, There are ...

    Mar 10, 2007


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour