User avatar

AWritersFantasy

  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I meant generational as in X amount of years pass by in order to make room for characters who would be old enough to really be of use (meaning 18 ...

    Apr 11, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    I don't really see another way to easily bring in new characters without doing a generational thing. I mean, I guess doing it the other way would work, but having ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Title feedback/magic abilities

    Seer is just another term for like...a fortune teller. You get visions of the future or past or whatever. As for her being invisible...well, yeah, that's semi-true and semi-not true. ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    With the generational thing, you could solve that by just having the old members of the group come together after X amount of years and, because they're getting a bit ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Definitely. I'm definitely liking the spy idea. Something that could be interesting is having the spy have to decide between doing what's right and ending up helping the group or ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    The rogue idea (I take it you mean the one with the royal family ties idea?) is more of a character/mini sub-plot idea, so it's definitely something that could be ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    As for room for new characters, how about a nasty/oily/sneering type person enters the group and twists it to his/her own motives. Quite a nasty piece of work really, someone ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    Hmm. I think I like misspriss's idea in having it be a new generation. It would make sense since it's a sequel. It would also easily make room for new ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    You're free to be the first one to post, but I'm not 100% sure about the rebellion thing. I'm actually thinking that I want to skip the orignal idea I ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: GT Plot Discussion

    This sounds like fun. How are you planning on doing it in terms of the people who played the characters in the first part? Like, if there are members who ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Title feedback/magic abilities

    I'm thinking of using "Twilight and Illusion" as the title of my Watcher story. It's a title idea that I got from an online generator. The Seventh Sancrium or whatever ...

    Apr 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

    Very true. I dunno. I'm having a hard time thinking of many ideas for my latest story, never mind this. X.X I've attempted to get some ideas, but I haven't ...

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Fantasy plot/character/etc bunnies

    o_O It's basically just like...random plot ideas that people give to use for stories. I suppose it could be another animal, but for whatever reason it's plot bunnies. o.o

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Don't know where else to post this...

    Oh, ha! I didn't even see that I had a PM. o____o My bad. Thank you for the info. ^____^

    Apr 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Bah, sorry. My bad. x.x I'm bad at coming up with answers for these things. >.> I'll try again (for yours or someone elses or...something) in a bit I guess. ...

    Apr 9, 2007


History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon.
— Napoleon Bonaparte